Monday 10 November 2014

Monday Morning Blues

Hello,

Well what a morning I have had, what a great start to the week!

En route to my early morning dentist appointment I decided to do something which was more awful than actually going to the dentist, crash my car.

Yep literally set off in the morning and was back 5 mins later with a crushed bonnet. It happened just down the road. Just typical Monday morning shenanigans. Thankfully the other driver was nice we were both unsure how it all happened and insurers are dealing with it. Even though we pay stupid amounts for insurance, I'm soooo glad it's there as you know you are looked after in stressful times.

So now I have no car, as my little Nemo (yes I've named my car) has been towed off to some random insurer garage to be fixed. Oh I cancelled the dentist, as thought that would just be a kick in the teeth when I was down, literally.

Also just to sum up the meaning of the phrase "Kick me when I'm down" for those who are unsure of it's meaning, whilst charging my home phone to ring the insurance company to make a claim I had a potential employer ring me to say that I was unsuccessful for the role.....yep, that honestly happened.

Best thing to do in my situation, LAUGH, as what else can you do!

This is just a day in the life of a 20 something. 



No comments:

Post a Comment