Wednesday 12 November 2014

Office Christmas Party


Oh gosh, it's that time of year again and if you are anything like me you are completely unprepared for that work Christmas party. Office parties are always a funny affair as you want a party frock that is fun yet still professional. You don't want to be the one in the shortest most revealing dress of all time dancing and drinking next to your managers. So I've chosen 4 dresses which I think are young and glamours yet sophisticated.



                     On A Budget

I do love Forever 21 for purse friendly styles.
This dress is just perfect it is sophisticated yet fun, young and fresh. The lace cut out detail is simple yet stylish.

Team this up with a glitter clutch bag and some skyscraper heels.
Try with - A cute thin gold belt would accentuate your waist.
Avoid - Necklaces, as its not needed with the detail.

£18.00

Take a look





                     Figure Flattering

As I'm a size 14-16 I always hunt down pieces which would suit my shape and which I would be comfortable in.

I have chosen this simple Swing dress from Simply Be as it would be so comfortable to wear at an evening event, you can easily sit down for a meal and dance the night away. J'adore the lace detail cap sleeves as I hate the top of my arms.

Try with - Cute Silver heels instead of the boots.
Avoid - Any belt as the material would just gather around it.

£40.00

Take a Look








                   Break the Bank

You hear Party Dress, you immediately think Monsoon.

Yep, Monsoon really are the masters of beautiful dresses for all special occasions. They are fantastic quality and priced accordingly.

I spotted this dress and just thought it was absolutely stunning the lavender shade is just so quintessentially winter. The gold beads and sequins make it sparkle.

Try with - A gold jewelled box clutch.
Avoid - Too much jewellery, the beading detail is enough.

£199

Take a look







                     Confident Bodycon

The bodycon dress isn't a favourite of everyone as we all have lumps and bumps we want to try hide. However with the right fitted underwear you can feel just as confident in a nice figure hugging dress.

I chose this one from Lipsy as the detailing is gorgeous and will accentuate your waist to really create a stunning hourglass figure. Lipsy dresses are always on trend and on budget.

Try With - 1920's hair style fringe and statement feather bag.
Avoid - Strappy heels, try to elongate the leg with a court shoe.

£65

Take a look







No comments:

Post a Comment